What information do we collect?
- We do not collect any information about you when you access the StructureSolver website as a visitor.
- If you apply for login access, we ask for your name, email address, and company information. We will also ask if you or your company has a current license for StructureSolver, so that we can give you access to additional resources on our website.
- When you log in to our site, we record the date of your log-in session. We also monitor failed login attempts to protect our security.
What do we use your information for?
We use your information to provide you with access to appropriate resources on the StructureSolver website and to monitor the use of the website in order to improve it.
How do we protect your information?
- We use SSL to encrypt all information that is transmitted to and from the website. This includes user names and passwords and all other information you submit via forms on the website.
- All user information is stored on our secure server, and passwords are stored in encrypted form.
We place cookies in your browser only for the lifetime of your session. These cookies expire when you close your browser. We use the browser cookie when you are logged in to ensure that your session cannot be hijacked by another user. In addition, we use the cookie to ensure that you can access parts of the website which you are authorized to view.
If you do not enable cookies in your browser you will be unable to:
- Apply for Login Access
- Contact us through the website
- Log in to this website as a registered user
- Log in to this website as a licensed user of the StructureSolver application.
For instructions on how to change your web browser's cookie settings please see here.
Do we disclose information to outside parties?
Changes to our privacy statement
This statement was last modified on September 26 2012.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, please submit a Website Support request.