To ask a question or maIntegrated Analysiske a comment about this website please submit a Website Support request.
The website has a large amount of information available to public visitors and an even larger amount available to logged in users via extended menu choices.
There are two ways to log in:
- If you are a Registered Website User simply login using your username and password, using the Login link at the upper right corner of the website. After you have logged in you will see your User Name in the upper right corner of the browser window. You may only have one logged in session with your personal credentials at any one time.
- While you are using a licensed version of the StructureSolver application, you can select the StructureSolver Website menu item under Help. This will automatically open a custom browser window where you are automatically logged in to this website with the special User Name StructureSolver. You will not need to enter credentials.
You must have cookies enabled in your browser to log in.
Please contact Website Support for assistance if you have difficulty logging in.
Applying for Login Access
Provided you are not logged in you can use the Apply for Login Access link at the upper right corner of the website.
Almost all content can be accessed via the main menu and is organized hierarchically (see Site Map).
Visit the Learn More menu grouping to read an overview of the StructureSolver Value Proposition and summaries of Interpretation, Structural Modeling, Structural Restoration, Area-Depth Strain Analysis, and Integrated Analysis.
- Individual pages contain numerous links to videos in the Video Gallery. Clicking on these links opens a slide where videos and video descriptions are displayed in tabs.
The Video Gallery contains StructureSolver videos organized in the categories Structural Modeling Examples, Structural Restoration Examples, and using StructureSolver
- Logged In Users can also view a New Features video category that illustrates the features being developed and recently released.
Visit Software to see Technology Summary and descriptions of Licensing and Pricing and StructureSolver Versions
- Logged In Users can also view detailed Release Notes for StructureSolver versions and a full description of the StructureSolver Data Format.
Documentation contains an online version of the StructureSolver Help System, with full descriptions of all StructureSolver function
- Available to Logged In Users only.
- Company contains information about Nunns and Rogan LLC and News.
- Support lets you submit Software Support and Website Support requests.
Using Sliders and Tabs
StructureSolver.com uses sliders and tabs so that you can easily view extra content (such as videos) without navigating away from your current page. Click on the link below to see an example.
The StructureSolver website provides a standard Search capability on every site page. You may use the basic search function by typing a word or phrase into the search box in the upper right corner of the website and pressing Enter/Return or clicking the Search magnifying glass.
You can communicate and interact with the website using forms, which include:
- Edit Profile (once logged in)
- Contact Us
- Software Support
- Website Support
The labels for each form input box describe the information to input. Further detail is provided in a tooltip which appears when the cursor hovers over the label. A small red triangle at the top right corner of an input box indicates that the value is required.
We transmit all form data through SSL to protect your information.
When you are communicating with us via a form, and you are not logged in, you must enter a validation code from a "captcha" image shown on the form. This is to prevent form submission by automated bots.
We test this website on the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer 8 and 9
- Safari (both Mac and iPad)
The videos are HTML5 compatible and do not require Adobe Flash Player.
The website is fully responsive and displays on iPhone and Android devices