If you are attempting to log in to www.structuresolver.com using the custom web browser raised by the StructureSolver application you should first open a regular Internet Explorer browser window from your desktop.
Open the Internet Options panel from the Tools menu and select the Privacy tab.
You then may do one of the following:
1. Set Privacy settings to Medium
- You may set the Internet zone settings to Medium or lower as shown:
2. Add an exception for www.structuresolver.com as shown below
- Select the Sites button; a new panel will pop up as shown
- Type structuresolver.com into the Address of Website box as shown
- Press Allow. StructureSolver.com will be added to the list of Managed Websites.
Note that these instructions apply for the Internet Explorer browser, which is the browser used when logging into this website from the StructureSolver application. Similar procedures can be followed for other browser types.