StructureSolver has a simple and powerful interpretation system that is seamlessly integrated with modeling and restoration.
- You can import a in any popular image format and rapidly calibrate the section.
- You can faults, horizons and markers very efficiently because of StructureSolver’s well-designed, intuitive set of drawing and editing functions.
- At any point you can create a fully interactive structural model based on any fault in your interpretation.
- At any point you can perform a "one-click" restoration based on an interpreted horizon that extends across two or more fault blocks. The restored section is instantly displayed in a new StructureSolver window allowing for sequential restoration and modeling.
- You can instantly undo or redo almost every function in StructureSolver (with up to 20 “undo actions”), allowing you to explore "what-if" scenarios without concern..
- Screen contents can be printed or exported.
- Images, interpretations and models are saved as in an XML format that can be easily read by other programs.
How long does it take to learn how to use StructureSolver?
- StructureSolver has a short learning curve - measured in minutes rather than hours, and useful work can be performed very quickly.
- StructureSolver has an integrated and fully comprehensive describing work flow as well as individual menu and dialog actions.
How reliable and robust is StructureSolver?
- We put every effort into ensuring that StructureSolver is simple and powerful,and also extremely reliable.
- We test a comprehensive range of and actions and conditions, taking advantage of StructureSolver's flexible and interactive workflow.
- StructureSolver carefully handles unusual data or user actions, usually by displaying real-time interactive diagnostics.