StructureSolver is the Simple Expert System for Structural Analysis.
- Using StructureSolver, interpreters can understand structural history, infer correlations across faults and validate fault and trap geometries, using a flexible and powerful combination of interpretation, modeling, and restoration.
- StructureSolver combines simplicity of use with technical rigor.
- Using StructureSolver, earth scientists can quickly and intuitively incorporate a high level of structural geological analysis in their seismic interpretations.
- StructureSolver is an attractive tool for basin analysts, explorationists, development geologists and structural geology specialists.
- StructureSolver is valuable for reviewing prospects and large interpretation projects
StructureSolver Validates Fault Shapes and Near-Fault Bed Geometries and Constrains Cross-Fault Bed Correlations
- Detailed geometrical understanding can be critical when wells are drilled close to faults. Because fault and bed shapes are quantitatively interrelated, both modeling and restoration can helps you fine tune the structural picture near faults.
- Likewise, both modeling and restoration can help you estimate deeper cross-fault correlations below well control or in frontier basins.
Structure Solver Constrains Fault Geometries at Depth
- Estimation of deep fault trajectories becomes critical as deeper targets are explored.
- Similarly estimation of fault detachment geometries is important when trying to understand basin structural kinematics and dynamics.
StructureSolver Clarifies Structural Kinematics
- StructureSolver can elucidate the kinematic interaction between major faults and can also show how minor synthetic or antithetic faults relate to the geometry of major faults.
- Understanding such interactions can be critical in assessing trap integrity relative to migration timing.
StructureSolver Models the Interplay between Fault Movement and Sedimentation
In both extensional and contractional structural settings, growth sediments may be deposited as faults are moving. The thickness and type of sediments vary in response to the structural accommodation space that is provided. Growth sediments are then further deformed. StructureSolver lets you model and understand such relationships in a straightforward way, which is often critical in play analysis.
StructureSolver Reveals Tectonically-Masked Stratigraphic Features
Stratigraphic features on seismic sections are often dissected and obscured by the effects of post-depositional faulting. StructureSolver lets you restore such tectonically-masked features so that original stratigraphic relationships are made clear.