Version 4.0 Release Notes
Version 4.0: Date of Release: April 2019
Summary of Major Changes
Added Export and Import Menu for all functions that allow interactions between StructureSolver and other applications.
- StructureSolver now has a plugin for Petrel (Versions 2015 and later). The plugin enables users to work with StructureSolver in Petrel environment. With the plugin installed, StructureSolver can flexily interchange interpretations in both directions with Petrel. StructureSolver window can now be opened directly from Petrel, either by exporting a Petrel seismic line to a StructureSolver solution, or by opening a previously saved StructureSolver solution in Petrel. The plugin will save the exported Petrel line to a .structx solution file, and the file can be opened in standalone StructureSolver application.
- Added functionality for flip workspace.
- Improved functionality for smooth curve segments.
Detailed Description of Changes
- Moved the menu items Export to Badleys T7 (renamed from Export Solution), Export Screen Image, Export to Illustrator or Inkscape, and Import from Solution from other menus to Export and Import Menu.
- New functionality has been added for update Petrel interpretations from StructureSolver.
- New functionality has been added for update StructureSolver interpretations from Petrel.
- New functionality has been added for show Petrel seismic line information.
- New functionality has been added for flip workspace.
- Smooth curve segment(s) now has an option to smooth all segments in the same curve category at the same time.